ALLIANZ JUNIOR FOOTBALL CAMP MALAYSIA LEAGUE 2017
INSTAGRAM POINT COLLECTION CONTEST (“CONTEST”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is organised by Allianz Malaysia Berhad (“Organiser”) and is open to all Allianz Junior Football Camp Malaysia League 2017 (“AJFC”) registered players (“Participants”) only.
- The Participants must be followers of Allianz Malaysia Instagram account in order to participate in this Contest.
- The Participants can only enter this Contest by uploading any photos or videos (“Entry”) related to AJFC 2017 on their personal Instagram account. The participant is allowed to use only one (1) Instagram account to participate in this Contest.
- The Participants shall ensure that they have first obtained the consent of their parent/guardian before participating in this Contest.
- Each Participant is allowed to submit more than one entry.
- The Participants must NOT share or trade Instagram logins with other Participants.
- Before participating in this Contest, the Participants must be aware of the terms and conditions of this Contest (“Terms and Conditions”).
- This Contest will run from 9am on 25 March 2017 and will close at 11.59 pm on 3 August 2017 (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest Period is subject to change by the Organiser.
- Any entry received after the Contest Period will be disqualified automatically.
- Step 1 – Follow @allianzmalaysia on Instagram with your profile set as public;
- Step 2 – Upload your Entry with the caption which includes your player code which can be found on your player tag and hashtag #AJFCMY17 #AllianzMalaysia; and
- Step 3 – Share the Entry on your Instagram.
- Failure to comply with these requirements shall result in an automatic disqualification of the Participant’s Entry.
POINTS COLLECTION AND WINNER SELECTION
- The collection of points works on the principle as provided below:
2 Points = Each AJFC related Entry;
5 Points = Take part in AJFC ‘Freestyle Football Juggler’ Instagram contest from 1 April 2017 until 14 April 2017;
5 Points = Take part in AJFC ‘Know Your Stuff’ Instagram contest from 6 May 2017 until 19 May 2017;
5 Points = Take part in AJFC ‘Guess The Winners’ Instagram contest from 5 July 2017 until 14 July 2017;
5 Points = Take part in AJFC ‘Guess The Best of The Best’ Instagram contest from 31 July 2017 until 3 August 2017;
- The Participant who has collected the highest points by participating in the above mentioned contests will become the winner (“Winner”).
- Should there be a tie, the Winner will be determined based on who achieved the highest points at the earliest time.
- The Winner will be entitled for an autographed Bayern Munich merchandise.
- The terms and conditions for the above mentioned contests shall be uploaded here one day before the commencement date of the respective
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND COLLECTION OF PRIZES
- The announcement of the Winner will be made on Allianz Malaysia’s Instagram on or before 31 August 2017.
- The Winner is required to respond and send a direct message to the Organiser via Instagram (“Instagram Message”) along with his/her personal details for verification and contact purposes within one (1) month from the date of the announcement of the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted after one (1) month, the Organiser reserves the right to select a new winner.
- Upon the submission of the Instagram Message, the Winner will receive an Instagram reply from the Organiser within seven (7) days. The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event of a non-receipt or a delayed delivery of any form of notification to the Winner.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify the Winner if the details provided during verification process do NOT match the details provided via Instagram Message.
- The Winner will be provided with an option, to collect the prize from the Organiser’s Headquarters (Menara Allianz Sentral, near KL Sentral) or to pick up the prize at the nearest Allianz branch office.
- The Winner will be required to present his/her NRIC for verification purposes during collection of the prize.
- All costs and expenses incurred for the purpose of collection of the prize shall be solely borne by the Winner.
- In special situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, the Winner may nominate a representative to collect his/her prize. The said representative will be required to present a letter of authorisation from the Winner and a copy of the Winner’s NRIC at the time of collection of the prize.
- The prize must be collected within one (1) month from the date the Winner is notified via Instagram. All uncollected prizes will be automatically forfeited without further reference to the Winner concerned after the expiry of the said one (1) month period.
- Prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees that if he/she wins, the Organiser is entitled to contact him/her using the contact details provided, use, publish or feature his/her full name, Instagram username and the winning entry (“Required Personal Data”) for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification. The Organiser further reserves its right to use the Required Personal Data of the Participants for advertising, publicity and contact purposes solely in relation to this Contest and the AJFC in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any Participant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, who submits incomplete, inaccurate or late entries and/or when the authenticity of the entry is questionable or when an entry is deemed or suspected to be in infringement of copyright or intellectual property laws. The Organiser has the discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject any entry that is deemed by it to be improper, unsuitable or offensive.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of the entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, suffered by any Participant or Winner in connection with this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prizes with items of similar value without any prior notice.
- By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of this Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.